Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to school hunt & 50L Friday !

*HUNT HINT* 1st floor in Summerwear all the way in the back room on a flower stand :)

So Cindy Lu organized this fabulous hunt called the back to school hunt and of course my item is pink! pink shirt with jeweled apple on it the shirt says School Rocks! Cause of course it does! Especially SL school!! I can't wait for my aunty Jill & Uncle Gattz open up the amazing Oceanside Elementary !! So this is a pic of what you get for my item in the back to school hunt! Thanks Cindy for doing this hunt :)!! It comes with all you see here and even includes the shoes!!

July 23rd - 50L Friday item is out and will be regular price next week so grab it while you can for the cheapy! It's a cute tropical sundress that I made for my sissy Chels & me to wear to the Tropical dance at Camp Hardknock this summer!! Of course I had my workers mass produce this one for you and here it is TADA!!
I hope everyone's having a juicy summer!! Stay sparkly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment