Saturday, July 24, 2010

Store Cards disabled!! Please read 7/23/2010!

So yah love those copybotters right? NO!! You can thank all of them for me not having store cards. Hopefully this is temporary while I find a fool proof system.. In the meantime if you have a store card you can do the following:

1. Visit the store and at the main store front desk is a box that says Store cards disabled buy the NC inside for 0L

2. Go through the store and pick what you want write it down on that notecard exactly please!!
it gives you an example on the NC form you picked up at the front desk.

3. After you've chosen everything you want, (please use the entire value of the card on one shot) Create a folder and name it *BB* Redeem store card -(your name here)

4. Put inside this folder 2 things!! 1. The store card 2. The notecard with your name and what you would like on it

5. Then find my profile and drop that folder onto my profile and I will fill all requests ASAP ! If you haven't heard from me in 24 Hours please IM me!! somethng is wrong!

Hopefully this all goes smoothly and we will have a new thing for store cards in the meantime, you can always gift things that are no copy or you can visit my Xstreet page .. link to the right to send gifts that way also!!

Thanks so much & have a Sparkly Glitterfabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment